Sure, we’ve all had that one friend who just decided one day to go all radical and curl her long, gorgeous locks. And inasmuch as we want to deny it, we secretly love it too. We long for the day when we’ll have the courage to go as our dear friend without looking just plain messy.
- “The Floral Crown” – Sure, we’ve all seen this beautiful hair arrangement and we just love it! All you need to do is find yourself a nice, colorful crown, and place it gently onto your hair. You can even secure it with bobby pins for a more polished look.
But here’s the thing: this hairstyle calls for some serious “blending-in with the event”. It’s definitely OK to go all big and colorful most especially during the summer or some events, but for a more sophisticated or corporate look, a crown made of either smaller or more monotonous colors will surely make you stand out and more attractive.
In fact, there are even crowns made up of a combination of flowers and pearls and other shiny accessories that will be wonderful for any event.
- “The Braided Ponytail” – This look is definitely for the lady who has longer flowing locks. All you need to do is to gather your hair up into a ponytail and secure it with an elastic band. Take a small section of your hair and braid it until the end, and then simply wrap it around your ponytail to cover the elastic. Once again, secure with bobby pins for a polished look.
This look is more suited to a daily basis.
- “The Waterfall Braid” – This hairstyle is definitely the thing for the ladies who want to look picture perfect in any occasion. This look comprises of dainty braids that run along from both sides of your face and culminating at the back.
Style the end of your braid with a nice floral or crystal hairpin or elastic band to complete your princess’s look.
- “The One-Sided-Ponytail” – This look is best when wearing an off-shoulder or asymmetrical top to show off your playful and quite seductive side.
Gather your hair into a ponytail just above your nape and gently position it behind your ear towards the direction that you like (i.e. the same side as the strap of your asymmetrical top to flaunt the bare side).
Complete the look by securing a small bouquet of flowers around the base of your ponytail for a fun fresh look.
- “The Fringe-free look” – This is, of course, most suitable for the ladies who opt to have straight fringes with their long, gorgeous locks.
This is very easy to do as all you need is just to gather up all your locks and pull them back away from your face. This way, your long, gorgeous curls will be emphasized. Secure the position of your fringes away from your face by placing some bobby pins in either a straight or zigzagged manner.
You can also use a colorful elastic band or a shiny hair clip to keep it in its place.