A healthy mane is the best feature you carry with yourself and hair wreck could be the worst nightmare you can wake up to. We all suffer from at least one of the hair problems at least once in our lifetime. Hair disorders could range from hair fall, hair breakage, split ends, thinning hair, frizzy hair to graying hair. Though it may be genetic a few times but the main reason for unhealthy hair is using wrong techniques, tools and products to sport that hairstyle we love.
Hair dilemmas can be taken care of with just a few simple changes in the way you dress your tress. Go ahead and be your own hairstylist. We will be talking about some easy tricks for doing up your hair to not only prevent hair impairment but also cover up flawed hair. Sporting a chic hairstyle has never been easy with this simple natural artistry without the use of heating equipment like curlers or irons and limiting the use of chemical hair products, thereby preventing hair damage.
- Use a thin or thick headband to push your hair back. Rumple up your hair from behind by using an organic or natural hair gel and moist hands. This adds volume to thin hair and you are ready for any occasion without ruining your hair.
- The simplest and elegant hairstyle to flaunt is a simple braid. Use a portion of chemical free mousse and mess it in your hair with your fingers. Take your hair to the left or right or straight back to gather strands of hair and create a simple or a French braid. This will help to tame down frizzy hair.
- Make multiple braids, tie them up with a hair band and twist them up to create a voluminous bun. Be ready for any occasion while you curtain up those split ends.
- Naturally turn your hair into kinky curls by tying your hair in multiple braids, leaving it overnight and then set them loose to get those crippled curly hairstyle.
- If you are opting for softer curls, dampen your hair, muss it up with some mousse and twist your hair from the nape of your neck to the end and tie it up in a tight bun. And voila there you have those smooth curls gently falling on your shoulders.
- A classic ponytail high or low never goes out of style with little affliction to your mane. You can try a variation here by taking some section of hair from your ponytail and tying it around your hair band.
- Use hair accessories to sport a swanky hairstyle without marring your hair and using a wee bit of creativity and effort. So, stump those headbands, clips, headpieces, French combs, hair puffs, scarves, tiaras, barrettes and look like a diva.
Take care of your crowning glory with these no mess, no fuss hairstyles. Go on and wear your dapper hairstyle with utmost poise and elegance. Show the world that ‘Love is in the Hair’.