The type of face shape you have will determine the hairstyle you put on. However, you can use your hairstyle to manipulate the looks of a celebrity. For instance people who admire a celebrity, having their hairstyle can be fulfilling. Thus, it is important to search for the best looking celebrity styles to copy from, maybe your favorite.
The main 5 celebrity hairstyles can range from long and short hair, straight or curled not to forget added hair color. A certain hair color will definitely reflect on a celebrity known to wear the color. The combination of color is also a factor to look into when trying to get a celebrity hairstyle.
Hair color will depend on a combination of the tones, or choose a single hair color. Doing highlight on your hair reflects being trendy, with regard to various Hollywood celebrities. It is important to watch the shades of the highlight and avoid those that are not contrasting. Just like Erica Monique, get the best color combination.
The combination of the highlights will rely greatly on your skin tone. The lighter your skin is, the lighter you can have the hair color. Avoid it getting brighter than your face and have it looking rather awkward.
Want short hair? Get a professional haircut. For the best hair cut, get the celebrity with a face shape similar to yours and decide on the best. Both Taylor swift and Kate Mara keep short hair, but all is done differently. To get the best results, ensure to get a hair consultant to help in making the decision. Mind your hair type too, as curly hair would be difficult to have a pixie.
Selena Gomez is one celebrity with great curls. You need to decide to go for the small curls or big curls like Beyonce. To attain the curls, you need to get your hair longer first, the first step to getting this hairstyle.
Long straight hair covering the shoulders is the other option to copy celebrity hairstyles. This can be used to alternate between the curls in days when you feel the need to change.
– Some of the celebrities will add color to their hair to top your hairstyle. At times, few strands of the hair are colored.
– Choose a hairstyle that suits your career and all occasions
– Choose a hair style that will be compatible with your hair type, not to lose curls or get distorted fast
– Get hair samples for comparison if you need to get hair additions
– Cost effective hairstyles, so you don’t keep on visiting the salon every now and then
– Add a fringe where necessary if you need to adopt a Nicki Minaj look
– Avoid hair coming to the face if you have a face that is sensitive to hair oils
– Choose to lift hair for your face to look slimmer
– Always invest in a good comb or brush to maintain your hairstyle