For those that work hard during the week, the weekend is often a safe heaven and a time to excuse laziness on days that laundry and other challenging house chores are off schedule. Those lazy Saturdays are the best time to review your looks. Though on such days you have all the time in the world, the energy may not be there for any extensive hairstyling. These hairstyles are designed to be done by the lazy because they are not energy sapping but will give you the look you most desire.
For a lazy Saturday hairstyle which will not require you to step out of the house, you have to settle for a hairstyle that will take less time to be completed because the more time the hairstyle takes to make, the more drained the already drained mind will be.
1) Bold braids
Bold braids are less time consuming unlike the tiny ones that take long hours and breakneck patience to be concluded. For a quick braid, do the following;
- Wash your hair with a shampoo and blow dry because allowing it to dry naturally will waste time which is one ingredient in short supply here.
- Divide the hair into partitions (the bigger the better), personally, I would recommend two partitions.
- Braid each partition separately, making them lie on the head (like cornrows) and not shoot out.
- Comb the undergrowth’s into place or use a scissors to trim them off the braids. Your hair is ready to be shown off.
2) The gelled ponytail
Gelled ponytail is an easy lazy hairstyle. The hairstyle is very simple to do and you may want to try it out with your partner.
- Prepare your hair with moisturizers but make sure your hair is free of moisture.
- Pack your hair at the back and hold it with a rubber band. You have to make this as tight as possible because it is the key to having your beautiful look.
- Now you can invite your partner to give you a hand with rubbing the gel on every other part of the head.
- Allow it to dry naturally and you have a sexy, super model off a poster look. You can also try out various styling using gels.
3) Low and bold
You can take the bold step and go for the low shave. More women are beginning to embrace this unlike in the past when it was seen as an abomination.
- There is nothing technical about this. All you have to do is to sit down in front of a mirror and invite your partner to give you a trim.
Hold your hair together and twist it to one side of the face then invite your partner to roll it into a circle and pin it in place.
5) Japanese pony
Have your partner pull your hair into a ponytail and wrap the free hair around the pony then you can enjoy the rest of your lazy Saturday